Thursday, February 16, 2017

Lunch Idea 4

Yesterday I was in a rush and had no time to think about what to cook for lunch but still wanted to be healthy and not to buy take out. So I decided to prepare this pasta dish and it turned out DELICIOUS!

I threw together some leftover smoked tofu, some broccoli I had already cooked two days before and some pasta: you have to try it!

All I did was to dice the tofu and sautee it in a non stick pan and when ready add the cooked broccoli chopped in bitesize pieces. Meanwhile I cooked the pasta, drained it and added it to the pan with 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. I stirred it well to combine the flavours and served.

 
So simple yet so tasty and balanced bacause it provides you with carbs from the pasta, vitamins from the broccoli and protein from both the tofu and the broccoli!

I used 60 grams of whole wheat pasta, 100 grams of smoked tofu and about 1 full cup of broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment