This week I've been craving something nourishing and warming, so I decided to put an healthy twist on a naughty dish.
LUMACONI WITH RICOTTA AND SPINACH
All you need to do is preheat your oven at 200 degrees Celsius and boil a pot of water. Cook as much spinach as you desire in a pan until wilted and pretty dry and add it into a bowl with ricotta, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic in granules and powder vegetable stock and mix until well combined. Meanwhile put the lumaconi pasta in the boiling water and cook until al dente according to the directions on the package (for me it was 17 minutes).
Put a layer of besciamella of the bottom of your casserole and start stuffin the pasta with the ricotta and spinach filling and putting it in the casserole. Cover with one last layer of besciamella and put in the over for 20 minutes changing the cooking to grill for the last 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
I made two portions and for that I used 120 grams of pasta (9 lumaconi), 180 grams of ricotta cheese, 450 grams of frozen spinach, 125 grams of besciamella, and olive oil, salt, pepper, vegetable stock and garlic to taste.
It's a little fatty dish but still healthy and provides you with carbs from the pasta, vitamins from the spinach and protein from the ricotta.
If you want a recipe for my homemade vegan besciamella let me know in the comments below!





No comments:
Post a Comment