For example, two nights ago a bumped into a friend of mine I hadn't seen in 2 years so we grabbed dinner together (vegan burgers and chips) and Yesterday night I had a friends' dinner party where we ate loads of polenta with cheese and veggie sauce.
Though it was overall healthy I ate way too much and too many carbs at dinner, so here are two soups I prepped for these next two day that will help rebalance my stomach and get rid of the toxins.
BEAN AND VEGGIES SOUPJust boil some kidney and cannellini beans with vegetables of your choice (I used spinach, carrot, broccoli, green beans, pumpkin and swiss chard) in water until the beans are cooked.
Serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and enjoy!
PUMPKIN CREAMY SOUPYou only need four ingredients for this delicious soup: pumpkin, carrots, vegetable stock (I used granular) and beans of your choice. Put everything in a pot and add water, cook until beans are ready. Blend with a hand stick blender until smooth and serve with a little cracked pepper on top.
For a single portion I used 100 grams of beans (in total, so if you use different kinds just make sure they add up to 100g) and unlimited veggies anjusting the salt to your own taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment